The newly renovated 44,000-square-foot Wellness Center is a place for the College and the community to come together to focus on fitness and health. Spacious and filled with natural light, the Center is designed to preserve historic architectural elements while incorporating modern amenities. It embraces Antioch's vision of sustainability by meeting LEED standards.
The Wellness Center features the following amenities:
- A six-lane, regulation-length indoor swimming pool made cleaner and greener with UV filtration system
- A large therapeutic whirlpool
- A fully equipped fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, strength machines, weight lifting equipment, and a walking track
- Indoor courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, and pickleball
- Studio spaces for group fitness classes, martial arts, yoga, and more
- Two racquetball courts
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Large multi-use space for special events, lectures, conferences, retreats, and performances
- Lounge and patio spaces for gathering
- A healthy grab-and-go snack bar
The Center offers a wide range of classes taught by experienced and certified instructors. Programs include: group fitness, mind/body classes such as meditation, martial arts, and yoga, intramural and club sports, aquatic fitness, swimming and tennis lessons, personal training, special events, educational programming, outdoor expeditions, and much more. We expect to adjust programmatic offerings based on community interest and feedback. Child-care and programming for children is available for certain hours.